SESAME GINGER WINGS
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- 1/4 Cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2 pounds chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup sesame oil
- Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, and garlic into a large bowl. Whisk together. Add the sesame seeds and set them aside.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Spray the basket with the nonstick cooking spray.
- If beer battering the wings: In a large bowl combine the flour and beer. Sprinkle wings with salt and put them into the bowl with the batter. Coat wings in the batter and transfer to the basket.
- Put the chicken wings into the basket. Sprinkle with salt.
- Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to Air Fry at 400°F for 20 minutes. Cook until golden and crispy.
- When chicken wings are ready, transfer them to the large bowl and toss them evenly. Sprinkle with the sliced green onions. Serve immediately.
← Older post
Newer post →