- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 large red onion, cut on the root into 6 wedges
- 1/2 medium to large fennel bulb, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium beet, scrubbed and cut into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium to large turnip, peeled and cut into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces
- 1 small to medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces
- 2 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Set the Oven to Roast at 450°F for 25 minutes with the rack in position2. Line the baking pan with foil.
- While the oven is preheating, gently toss all of the ingredients into a large bowl to coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking pan.
- Once preheated, place the pan into the oven. Bake for the allotted time, or until the vegetables are browned and tender.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.
← Older post
Newer post →