CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- 1 lb. raw, thawed chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Sea Salt and Pepper, season to taste
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 7 cups chicken broth
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- On medium heat, melt butter in the Pressure Cooker pan.
- Lightly brown chicken in the pressure cooker for about 30 seconds on each side. cooker. Remove from pan.
- Add celery, carrots, and onions to the pan, and sauté for 3 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Add chicken, thyme, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, uncooked noodles, and broth to the pan.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and turn the heat on high.
- Once initial steam is released, reduce heat to medium and let cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave the cooker for 5-10 minutes to release pressure.
- Once pressure has released, open the lid.
- Stir, Serve and Enjoy.
← Older post
Newer post →