AIR FRYER FRENCH FRIES
- Nonstick spray
- 1 Yukon Gold medium potato, washed and dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the Air fryer to 380°F. Spray the basket with oil.
- Cut the potato lengthwise into 1/4 inch thin slices; then cut each slice into 4-inch fries.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes and oil. Season with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper to taste; toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in the basket in an even layer without overlapping or crowding, cook the potatoes for 15 minutes, turning halfway until crisp.
← Older post
Newer post →