- 1 1/4 (10.75 0z) can condense cream of mushroom soup
- 5/8 (1 ounce) package dry onion-soup mix
- 2/3 cup and 1 tablespoon water
- 3 lbs pot roast
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, and water.
- Place pot roast in the Slow Cooker and coat with soup mixture.
- Cover and lock lid. Turn the Regulator knob to steam and select Slow Cook mode and set time for 8 hours. Cooker will beep and switch automatically to the warm setting when cooking time is completed.
- Unlock and remove lid. Allow steam to clear before serving.
← Older post
Newer post →