- 1 pound (about 3 medium) russet potatoes Olive oil, for spraying
- 1 teaspoon kosher or seasoned salt
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch thick pieces, about 4 inches long. Pat dry completely.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Put the dried potatoes into the pan. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss. Spread into a single layer.
- Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400°F for 15 minutes, cooking until desired crispiness is achieved.
- When French fries are done, transfer them to a serving bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Serve immediately.
← Older post
Newer post →