- 4 stems curly kale, tough stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt Olive oil, for spraying
- Place the Air Fryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Put the kale leaves into the basket and spray with oil. Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2.
- Set to Air Fryer at 350°F for 5 minutes. Cook until kale is bright and crispy. NOTE: Keep an eye on the kale because it can crisp up very quickly.
- Once the kale is ready, remove it from the oven and sprinkle it with salt. Serve immediately.
← Older post
Newer post →