AIR FRYER ONION RINGS
- 6 tbsp. dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/8 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick, separated into rings
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- Combine crumbs, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the onion ring into egg white, and then into crumbs.
- Place in the Air fryer basket.
- Spray onions with cooking spray, turn over, and spray the other side.
- Pre-heat at 400°F, then cook for about 5 minutes or until they are crispy.
← Older post
Newer post →